The bottom discharge centrifuge is a machine that uses centrifugal force to separate the components in the mixture of liquid and solid particles or liquid and liquid. It is mainly used to separate the solid particles in the suspension from the liquid; or to separate two different densities and immiscible liquids in the emulsion.
A bottom discharge centrifuge is a machine that uses centrifugal force to separate liquid and solid particles or a mixture of liquid and liquid. Bottom discharge centrifuges are mainly used to separate solid particles and liquids in suspension, or to separate two incompatible liquids with different densities in emulsion. Bottom discharge centrifuges can also sort solid particles by density or particle size.
Working Principle of Bottom Discharge Centrifuge:
The mechanical separation process of the bottom discharge centrifuge is mainly a physical process, and the performance of the mechanical separation has a great relationship with the physical properties of the separated materials. The separation process of the bottom discharge centrifuge generally has three types: centrifugal filtration, centrifugal sedimentation and centrifugal separation.
Filtration is that under the action of driving force, the fluid in the suspension (or dust-containing gas) on one side flows to the other side through the pores of the porous medium. Particles are trapped, thereby realizing the separation operation process of fluid and particles.
In the first stage, solid particles are deposited into the drum by the action of centrifugal force, and a filter residue layer is formed on the inner wall, and the filtrate is also filtered out through the mesh of the drum by the action of centrifugal force.
In the second stage, the filter residue layer is compacted under the action of centrifugal force, and the filtrate contained in it is squeezed out.
In the third stage, the liquid contained in the gap of the filter residue layer is continuously discharged under the action of centrifugal force, so that the filter residue is further dried.
Under the action of centrifugal force, the suspension added to the drum forms an annular liquid layer, in which solid particles settle on the drum wall to form deposits. The clarified liquid is discharged through the overflow or skimmer and is called the separation liquid. At the end of the separation, the sediment should be drained manually or mechanically. During settling to the drum wall, the solid particles also move axially with the liquid flow. When the amount of feed is too large, they flow to the overflow port with the liquid, and the fine particles that have not settled on the drum wall are discharged out of the drum wall with the separation liquid, making the separation liquid turbid.
Bottom Discharge Centrifuge Model:
ZZKD Machinery has been focusing on R&D and bottom discharge centrifuges for many years. Bottom discharge centrifuges are one of our main products. It has become more and more perfect, and its appearance has also changed a lot. At present, our bottom discharge centrifuges are divided into the following types: KDCM-10, KDCM-30, KDCM-50, KDCM-100.
Bottom Discharge Centrifuge Structure:
Our bottom discharge centrifuge systems offer high quality parts with bi-directional agitation, variable speed controllers (VFD - Variable Frequency Drives), resistive brakes, explosion proof motors and more to ensure exceptional quality.
Damping shock absorber
The damping shock absorber we choose has the advantages of composite vibration isolation and noise reduction, low natural frequency, and good vibration isolation effect. Wide load range, long working life, safe and reliable use.
It can be used in flammable and explosive places to generate electric sparks during operation, so as to ensure safe production.
stainless steel material
The stainless steel centrifuge equipment is made of 304 316 stainless steel, and professional welding technology and sealing strips are used to ensure the good sealing of the equipment and effectively avoid material waste.
Bottom Discharge Centrifuge Features:
1. Adopt frequency conversion control, stable start, adjustable separation.
2. The material particles are not easily broken.
3. The base and the casing are integrally welded, with high bearing strength.
4. The machine wall is a plane structure, which not only lowers the center of gravity of the machine and makes the operation of the bottom discharge centrifuge more stable, but also the plane base can be used as an operating platform. The operation is more convenient.
5. Closed structure, the seal is made of silicone rubber or fluororubber, which can meet the sealing and explosion-proof requirements, and is suitable for toxic, flammable and explosive occasions
Operation Method of Bottom Discharge Centrifuge:
1. When using various bottom discharge centrifuges, the centrifuge tube and its contents must be precisely balanced on the balance in advance. The different rotors of the discharge centrifuge have their own allowable differences. The rotor must not be loaded with an odd number of tubes. When the rotor is only partially loaded, the tubes must be placed symmetrically in the rotor to distribute the load evenly. around the head.
2. If you want to centrifuge at a temperature below room temperature. The rotor should be pre-cooled in the refrigerator or in the rotor chamber of the centrifuge before use.
3. Do not leave at will during the centrifugation process. You should always observe whether the instruments on the centrifuge are working normally. If there is any abnormal sound, stop the machine immediately for inspection and troubleshoot in time.
4. Each rotor has its maximum allowable speed and usage accumulation. When using the rotor, please refer to the instruction manual, and do not use it at an excessive speed. Each rotor must have a usage file, which records the accumulated usage time. If the rotor's maximum operating speed is exceeded, it must be used at a reduced speed according to regulations.
5. When loading the solution, it should be carried out according to the specific operation instructions of various centrifuges, and the appropriate centrifuge tube should be selected according to the nature and volume of the liquid to be centrifuged. Some centrifuge tubes have no cover, and the liquid should not be filled too much to prevent centrifugation Throwing out will cause the rotor to be unbalanced, rusted or corroded, and the centrifuge tube of the preparative ultracentrifuge is often required to be filled with liquid to prevent the upper part of the plastic centrifuge tube from being sunken and deformed during centrifugation.
6. After each use of the bottom discharge centrifuge, the rotor must be carefully inspected, cleaned and dried in time. The rotor is the most important part of the centrifuge. Be careful when moving it, and do not collide to avoid scratches. When the rotor is not used for a long time, it should be coated with a layer of glazing wax for protection. It is strictly forbidden to use centrifuge tubes that are obviously deformed, damaged or aged.
Precautions for the Use of Bottom Discharge Centrifuge:
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the voltage of the centrifuge is consistent with the power supply voltage.
2. The rotors should be loaded symmetrically, and the opposite test tubes or plates should be the same and of equal weight.
3. Before the bottom discharge centrifuge works, make sure that the rotor is installed firmly, and the rotor cover must be tightly closed.
4. Wait for the rotor to stop rotating at the end of the stainless steel centrifugal movement before opening the cover.
5. After the bottom discharge centrifuge finishes working, clean the rotor and wipe the cavity of the centrifuge with a damp cloth (be sure to shut down the machine and turn on the power supply).
6. Keep the shell and cavity of the centrifuge clean during use, and clean up in time if there is any liquid leakage.
7. When the machine has abnormal sound or situation, stop it in time and make corresponding inspections. If necessary, contact the manufacturer for repairs in time.
Why Choose Us
Professional centrifuge equipment manufacturer
ZZKD Mechanical Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd. is a collection of production and trade. Bottom discharge centrifuge is one of our main products. Our bottom discharge centrifuge models are: KDCM-10, KDCM-30, KDCM -50, KDCM-100. At the same time, we can also customize according to your needs. The company has been established for more than ten years, providing equipment solutions for tens of thousands of enterprises and individuals at home and abroad, and has won unanimous praise from domestic and foreign customers.
We have warehouses in Los Angeles in the United States, Valencia in Spain, and Thailand. We can choose the nearest warehouse for delivery according to the customer's geographical location, ensuring that the customer receives the goods quickly.
Perfect after-sales team
We provide one-year warranty service for the products we sell, and we have a professional after-sales team to deal with customers' after-sales problems, and can provide corresponding technical guidance through video and other methods.
Diameter ( mm)
Max Load (kg)
Diameter ( mm)
Max Load (kg)