The low temperature coolant circulation pump is a vacuum pump that uses the condensed gas on the low temperature surface, also known as the condensate pump. The low-temperature coolant circulation pump can obtain the clean vacuum with the highest pumping rate and the lowest ultimate pressure, and is widely used in the research and production of semiconductors and integrated circuits, as well as molecular beam research, vacuum coating equipment, vacuum surface analysis instruments, ion implanters and space simulation devices, etc.
The low-temperature coolant circulation pump is a low-temperature liquid circulation equipment that adopts mechanical refrigeration. This equipment is especially suitable for chemical, biological, and physical laboratories that need to maintain a low-temperature environment and work in a fixed low-temperature environment. It is the food industry, chemical industry, and universities. Commonly used equipment in laboratories such as scientific research, genetic engineering, and polymer engineering.
Working Principle of Low Temperature Coolant Circulation Pump:
When the low-temperature coolant circulation pump is in working condition, due to the non-stop rotation of the impeller, the liquid continuously enters from the water inlet pipe, passes through the pump body, and is discharged from the water outlet of the pump.
Model of Low Temperature Coolant Circulation Pump:
KEDA has been focusing on R&D and production of low-temperature coolant circulation pumps for many years. Low-temperature coolant circulation pumps are one of our main products. After several upgrades, there are more and more models and types of low-temperature coolant circulation pumps, and their functions more and more perfect. Our current models of low-temperature coolant circulation pumps are: DLSB 5L-10℃, DLSB 5L-20℃, DLSB 5L-30℃, DLSB 5L-40℃, etc.
The Structure of the Low Temperature Coolant Circulation Pump:
The internal structure of the low-temperature coolant circulation pump mainly includes cooling coils, oil separators, compressors, control panels, heat exchangers and filters.
Made of 304 stainless steel, anti-corrosion, easy to clean.
Separation of the lubricating oil in the high-pressure steam ensures the safe and efficient operation of the device, absorbs water, filters impurities, and ensures the smooth flow of the pipeline system.
The low-pressure gas is elevated to high-pressure gas to power the refrigeration cycle; the flow rate of the valve is controlled by changing the superheat at the end of the evaporator
Plate heat exchanger
High heat exchange efficiency, small heat loss, compact and light structure, long service life
Play the role of absorbing water and filtering impurities to ensure the smooth flow of the pipeline system
Features of Low Temperature Coolant Circulation Pump:
1. Air-cooled fully enclosed compressor unit with reliable quality;
2. Refrigeration unit relays, protectors, capacitors, etc. are all high-quality devices, quality assurance;
3. Digital display temperature control, easy to operate and eye-catching;
4. It can be matched with a variety of instruments (rotary evaporator, fermentation tank, chemical reaction kettle, freeze drying equipment, biopharmaceutical reaction kettle, etc.);
5. The low-temperature coolant circulation pump has a large cooling capacity and a fast cooling speed. Greatly improved work efficiency;
6. It can effectively protect the normal use of various precision equipment and instruments under the environment of lack of water source, poor water quality, water pressure, and water temperature, and high temperature working conditions;
7. The flow rate of the low-temperature coolant circulation pump can be adjusted or customized, which can meet the actual needs of different users;
8. All models of low-temperature coolant circulating pumps can be adjusted between low temperature and cooling capacity, low temperature and capacity according to the requirements of the user.
How to Use the Low Temperature Coolant Circulation Pump:
The use of the DLSB low-temperature coolant circulation pump is roughly divided into three steps: preparation, operation, and use.
(1). Connect the inlet and outlet of the equipment with the outlet and inlet of the experimental equipment respectively with the insulation hose. (Insulation hose is an accessory that comes with the equipment).
(2). Open the insulation cover and add water or other medium from the water tank, the liquid must cover the coil.
(3).Turn on the power supply: a. Make sure the safety switch is off before connecting the power supply. b Insert the power connector into the brick socket, and the socket must have a reliable grounding wire.
(1).Turn on the leakage protection switch and the power switch.
(2).Set the desired temperature.
(3).Turn on the refrigeration switch.
(4).Turn on the cycle switch. After the temperature reaches the set temperature, you can turn on the cycle switch to provide coolant to the outside.
(6).Turn on the stirring switch. In the experiment, if you need to stir, please put the magnetic stirring bar at the bottom of the liquid storage tank or put the magnetic stirring bar into the flask, and then put the flask into the liquid storage tank (the bottom of the flask and the liquid storage tank The distance between the bottom of the tank should be within 25mm), then press the stirring switch, the corresponding indicator light will be on, and adjust the speed control knob clockwise to reach the speed required by the user.
3. After use
(1).Turn off the equipment to be cooled first, then turn off the circulation pump switch, stirring switch, refrigerator switch, power switch in turn, and then pull down the safety switch and unplug the power plug.
(2).If it is not used for a long time, please drain the coolant and rinse it with clean water.
Precautions when Using the Low Temperature Coolant Circulation Pump:
1. Before using the low-temperature coolant circulating pump, liquid medium (pure water, alcohol, antifreeze is also acceptable) should be added to the tank, and the liquid level of the medium should be 2cm below the edge of the bath
2. Avoid acid and alkali substances entering the tank to corrode the coil and inner tank
3. The instrument should be placed in a dry and ventilated place, with no obstacles within 300mm around the instrument
4. Always pay attention to observe the liquid level in the tank. When the liquid level is too low, add liquid medium in time
5. When the working temperature of the low-temperature coolant circulation pump is low, care should be taken not to open the upper cover and not to enter the tank with hands to prevent frostbite
6. At the same time as the refrigeration is turned on, if there is internal circulation, the pump switch and the internal circulation valve can be turned on at the same time to ensure uniform bath temperature (can be opened intermittently). Otherwise, do not switch on the circulation pump
7. When the liquid is circulated externally, the user should pay special attention to the firmness of the connection of the outlet pipe to prevent it from falling off, so as to avoid liquid leakage
8. After use, turn off the instrument that needs to be cooled first, turn off the circulation pump switch, refrigeration switch, power switch and safety switch in turn, and cut off the power supply.
9. The instrument should be cleaned regularly. If it is not used for a long time, drain the coolant and rinse it with clean water to keep the work surface clean.
Professional drying equipment manufacturer
ZZKD Mechanical Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd. is a company integrating production and trade. Our main product is temperature control equipment. Low-temperature coolant circulation pump is one of our main products for sale. Our low-temperature coolant circulation pump models are: DLSB 5L -10℃, DLSB 5L-20℃, DLSB 5L-30℃, DLSB 5L-40℃, etc. At the same time, we can also customize according to your needs. The company has been established for more than ten years, providing equipment solutions for tens of thousands of enterprises and individuals at home and abroad, and has won unanimous praise from domestic and foreign customers.
We have warehouses in Los Angeles in the United States, Valencia in Spain, and Thailand. We can choose the nearest warehouse for delivery according to the customer's geographical location, ensuring that the customer receives the goods quickly.
Perfect after-sales team
We provide a one-year warranty service for the products we sell. We have a professional after-sales team to deal with customers' after-sales problems, and can provide corresponding technical guidance through videos and other methods.
Low temperature range
Max. Input Current
Low temperature range