With the development of science and technology and the improvement of living standards, microwave chemical reactors have put forward higher requirements for the performance of chemical, food, pharmaceutical and various industrial products. Raw materials have become the focus of development and research, showing a growing market demand .
The microwave in the microwave chemical reactor is a high-frequency electromagnetic wave, which does not generate heat by itself. Microwaves in nature cannot be used as an energy source because they are scattered and not concentrated. The magnetron used can convert electrical energy into microwaves and penetrate the medium at an oscillation frequency of 2450MHz per second. When the medium has a suitable dielectric constant and medium When it is lost, high-frequency oscillation will occur in the alternating electromagnetic field, so that energy will be accumulated inside the medium. For chemical reactions, both thermal and non-thermal effects can occur.
Working Principle of Microwave Chemical Reactor:
Microwave chemical reactors use the principle of microwave heating to utilize microwaves as an energy source. When microwaves interact with material molecules, molecular polarization, orientation, friction, collision, and absorption of microwave energy will produce thermal effects.
Microwave heating is to use microwave as an energy source. When microwave interacts with material molecules, molecular polarization, orientation, friction, collision, and absorption of microwave energy will produce thermal effects. This heating method is called microwave heating. Microwave heating is the self-heating of an object after absorbing microwaves. The heating starts from the inside and outside of the object at the same time, and the inside and outside can be heated at the same time. Different substances have different abilities to absorb microwaves, and their heating effects are also different, which mainly depends on the dielectric loss of the substance.
Microwave Chemical Reactor Model:
ZZKD Machinery has been focusing on R&D and microwave chemical reactors for many years. Microwave chemical reactors are one of our main products. After several upgrades, there are more and more models and types of microwave chemical reactors, and their functions are becoming more and more perfect. , the appearance has also changed a lot. At present, our microwave chemical reactors are divided into the following types: WBFY-201, WBFY-205, MCR-3.
WEFY-201 Microwave Chemical Reactor
MCR-3 Microwave Chemical Reactor
Microwave Chemical Reactor Structure:
The shell of the microwave chemical reactor is made of stainless steel, with an H-shaped glass tube on the top and a polytetrafluoroethylene plate frame in the inner cavityand glass tray.
Stainless steel inner shell
Anti-magnetic to prevent magnetic materials from entering the cavity and breaking the internal structure, durable.
H type glass tube
High-quality materials and easy operation.
Multifunctional control panel, real-time display of sample working status.
PTFE plate frame
PTFE material, height can be adjusted freely.
Microwave Chemical Reactor Features:
1. Using a large-area set touch panel, the distribution of buttons conforms to the operating habits of personnel and the distribution spacing is reasonable.
2. The button hand press meets the somatosensory requirements, and there is a prompt sound effect.
3. The effective pixels of the LCD screen are 240×128, and the screen size is as high as 120×80mm.
4. Simultaneously display the working status and microwave power, real-time temperature and working time of 5 time periods.
5. The software has its own error correction function. If there is an error between the displayed temperature and the actual temperature, it can be automatically repaired by the computer software.
6. Interlock switch, opening the reactor hatch during the experiment will automatically stop microwave radiation to ensure the safety of users.
7. The magnetron has an over-temperature protection function. If the temperature of the magnetron is high due to the use of time or abnormal conditions, the system will automatically identify the solution, or cut off the power supply, or correct the data.
8. The body has a built-in magnetic stirring function, stepless speed regulation and a protective gas inlet.
9. The user can arbitrarily add a standard port reaction vessel according to the conditions required for the reaction, and can also install auxiliary functions such as a condensation reflux system on the body, which has strong expansion capabilities.
Maintenance Method of Microwave Chemical Reactor:
1. Be sure to unplug the power plug before cleaning the microwave oven.
2. Use a cloth dipped in soft detergent (such as detergent) to wipe the microwave oven shell, wipe it with a slightly damp cloth, and then dry it with a dry cloth. Do not let water seep into the oven cavity. It is strictly forbidden to use hard objects such as wire brushes to wipe Micro-wave oven.
3. Do not wipe the furnace body with bad cleaning agents and corrosive and volatile chemical solvents to avoid damage to the furnace body.
4. The dirt left in the furnace cavity must be cleaned frequently to avoid affecting the heating effect.
5. The bottom of the furnace cavity must be kept clean to avoid noise when the turntable is rotating.
6. Keep the waveguide opening in the furnace cavity clean, please do not remove the waveguide cover (mica sheet) to avoid ignition.
7. Always keep the joint between the furnace door and the furnace body clean.
8. Please unplug the power plug when not using the microwave oven.
9. Due to the large working current of the microwave oven, please use a professional socket. Do not share the same socket with other electrical appliances (especially air conditioners, heaters, etc.) that consume a lot of power, so as not to cause short circuit overload and cause fire.
Advantages of ZZKD Microwave Chemical Reactor:
1. Non-pulse microwave continuous heating
Research shows that pulsed microwaves will generate high-threshold electromagnetic pulses at the moment of "on" and "off", which will cause temperature surges or large oscillations, and will easily destroy the morphology of organic molecules, thus affecting the consistency of experimental results. Non-pulse microwave continuous heating is characterized by: frequency conversion microwave power adjustment, microwave output is continuous output, no pulse stimulation.
2. Microwave power frequency conversion control
Dual CPU technology is used to assist monitoring and control. The self-adaptive PID adjustment technology overcomes the overshoot phenomenon under the conditions of changes in ambient temperature, polarity of reacting substances, changes in heat capacity, and other mathematical models. Make the microwave adjust the microwave transmission power according to the temperature feedback, so as to reach the temperature setting value. Automatically adjust the power level and the severity of the reaction to achieve the ideal control effect.
3. Platinum resistance temperature control system
The shielded platinum resistance is directly inserted into the reactor to measure the internal temperature and data of the reaction. Reliable shielding device effectively eliminates any electromagnetic wave interference and self-heating effect.
4. Ten levels of microwave power adjustment
As we know microwave heating is very fast and the reaction is violent. We divide the power into ten levels within the effective microwave power range, and the microwave power can be automatically controlled by frequency conversion within the limited power range of each level, thereby limiting the severity and speed of the reaction.
5. Five-step heating program
Through the control of the microcomputer, the temperature rise process of the reaction can be divided into five stages, and the user can edit various reaction parameters by himself: reaction temperature, reaction time, and maximum power. And the microwave can also modify the reaction conditions without stopping the machine during work.
6. Large LCD screen
The effective pixels are 240×128, and the screen size is as high as 120×80mm. The LCD screen displays synchronously: real-time working hours, set power, set temperature, set time. Real-time power, real-time temperature, real-time time. By turning the page, the temperature curve can be displayed.
7. It is also equipped with an inert gas inlet and a built-in magnetic stirrer. Stirring speed is infinitely adjustable.
Microwave Chemical Reactor Control Panel
Precautions for the Use of Microwave Chemical Reactors:
1. There will be a light on when the hatch is open, and the magnetron will not work if the hatch is not closed during use, and there will be no microwave output.
2. The reactor cannot be used under no-load conditions, and the magnetron will be burned directly without load within 10-30 minutes.
3. Quickly close the hatch during use, and the program will automatically stop. Before using it again, it is necessary to re-enter the reaction parameters and press the confirmation button to restart.
4. The body should be placed in a horizontal position to ensure that the magnetic stirring function can be used normally.
5. Microwave chemical reactors cannot handle metal substances, even if the melting point is within the control range.
6. The fuselage has not been processed, try to avoid contact with corrosive substances.
7. The most important point! After the microwave chemical reactor fails, please contact the manufacturer's technical personnel for maintenance in time, and do not cause secondary damage due to frequent switching.
Why Choose Us
Professional reactor equipment manufacturer
ZZKD Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. is a family integrating production and trade. Our main product is laboratory reactor equipment. Microwave chemical reactor is one of our main products for sale. Our microwave chemical reactor models are : WBFY-201, WBFY-205, MCR-3. At the same time, we can also customize according to your needs. The company has been established for more than ten years, providing equipment solutions for tens of thousands of enterprises and individuals at home and abroad, and has won unanimous praise from domestic and foreign customers.
We have warehouses in Los Angeles in the United States, Valencia in Spain, and Thailand. We can choose the nearest warehouse for delivery according to the customer's geographical location, ensuring that the customer receives the goods quickly.
Perfect after-sales team
We provide a one-year warranty service for the products we sell. We have a professional after-sales team to deal with customers' after-sales problems, and can provide corresponding technical guidance through videos and other methods.
Rated power consumption(W)
Rated maximum output power(W)
Maximum input current(A)
Overall size (mm)
Rated power consumption(W)
Rated maximum output power(W)
Maximum input current(A)
Overall size (mm)