RE-501 rotary evaporator increases the evaporation area, puts the rotary evaporator bottle in a decompression water bath, and heats it while rotating. , recycling and other basic instruments.
Today, Jordan will show you the RE-501 rotary evaporator, which is a small 5L rotary evaporator, suitable for laboratories, small sample tests and pilot tests.
Structure of RE-501 rotary evaporator:
First, follow Jordan to learn about the components of the RE-501 rotary evaporator.
RE-501 rotary evaporator is composed of the following parts: inclined condenser, steam pipe, 5 liter receiving bottle and 5 liter flask, liquid replenishment pipe and valve, vacuum sealing gasket, conical connection clip, spherical connection clip, etc.
The RE-501 rotary evaporator is a distillation unit that includes an efficient condensation and rotary flask system. Each rotary evaporator includes a very easy-to-use vacuum release and continuous sampling system that can add more solvent to the rotary flask without stopping the entire operation. Condensers, receiver flasks and spinner flasks can be coated with temperature and chemical resistant polymer, a plastic material with good transparency. The introduction of this plastic coating alleviates the effect of breaking the glassware, and prevents accidents caused by the breakage of the glassware when using a vacuum, which is to improve safety.
Due to the fine and tight structure of the RE-501 rotary evaporator, improper operation may damage the RE-501 rotary evaporator or cause structural changes to reduce precision and shorten the service life of the rotary evaporator. Therefore, we must do the following for the instrument: take good care of it and use it correctly.
Let's follow Jordan to learn how to use the RE-501 rotary evaporator correctly.
How to use RE-501 rotary evaporator:
Assemble the machine and connect the cryopump and vacuum pump. (The vacuum tube of the vacuum pump is connected to the interface in the middle of the rotary evaporator condenser, and the silicone tube of the cryopump is connected to the interfaces on both sides of the condenser)
1. Turn on the vacuum pump and start vacuuming. When the vacuum gauge maintains the maximum vacuum for a period of time, start feeding.
2. First pump the rotary evaporator into a negative pressure state, connect the feeding valve with the sample to be added with a hose, open the valve of the feeding valve, and the sample will be directly pumped into the rotary bottle. It is recommended to add no more than one-half of the spinner bottle each time.
3. Adjust height and heating bath.
4. Turn on the power and the device starts up.
5. Adjust the height of the heating bath so that the spinner bottle is placed in the water bath.
6. Pour pure water into the bath, submerge 1/2 of the spinner bottle, and do not overflow.
7. Set the rotation speed of the spinner bottle and turn on the spinner.
8. Set the heating bath temperature and turn on the heating bath.
9. When discharging the RE-501 rotary evaporator, first close the condenser connector valve, open the exhaust valve on the recovery bottle to reduce the pressure in the recovery bottle, and then open the discharge valve to discharge.
10. Stop the rotation of the rotary bottle, and adjust the lift so that the rotary bottle leaves the water bath.
11. Open the feed tube stopcock to relieve internal vacuum and turn off the pressure relief device.
Note: After the concentration is finished, the water bath or spinner bottle will not cool down immediately, and it is still at high temperature, be careful of burns!
(6) Disposal after shutdown
12. When not in use for a long time, please turn off the power switch and disconnect the power supply.
Following Jordan to read the above content, do you know how to operate the RE-501 rotary evaporator, so as to avoid mistakes during operation, which will cause damage to the RE-501 rotary evaporator or cause structural changes that will reduce the accuracy and shorten the rotary evaporator. service life.
Features of RE-501 rotary evaporator:
RE-501 rotary evaporator adopts a rotary evaporating bottle to increase the evaporation area. It is placed in a water bath under reduced pressure and heated while rotating, so that the solution in the bottle can diffuse and evaporate. Through electronic control, it rotates at a constant speed to increase the evaporation area. .
1. RE-501 rotary evaporator uses AC motor, stepless speed regulation, no spark, long life.
2. Equipped with a control panel, which can display the speed, safe and stable.
3. It can be matched with various condensers to improve work efficiency, easy to disassemble and assemble, and takes up little space.
4. RE-501 rotary evaporator has a bottle return device, which can easily remove the rotary bottle.
5. The flange design is adopted, which is easy to install and not easy to be damaged.
6. The composite sealing ring is used, which is resistant to various solvents, and the system can maintain a high vacuum of -0.098MP.
7. RE-501 rotary evaporator is equipped with a constant temperature water bath with adjustable digital display, which is easy to operate.
RE-501 rotary evaporator supporting equipment:
1. DLSB-5/10℃ low temperature coolant circulation pump.
The low-temperature liquid circulation equipment using mechanical refrigeration has the function of providing low-temperature liquid and low-temperature water bath. This machine is a common equipment to ensure the normal operation of the RE-501 rotary evaporator. It can be used to cool test tubes, reaction bottles, etc., to meet the conditions of low temperature reaction or storage.
2. SHZ-D circulating water vacuum pump.
The circulating water vacuum pump is composed of water tank, water pump, pressure gauge, check valve and other components. It is designed with circulating water as the working fluid and the principle of negative pressure generated by jet flow. Widely used in suction filtration, evaporation, distillation, crystallization, decompression, sublimation and other operations, it is an ideal equipment for laboratories in universities, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food processing and other fields.
The above content is the details of the RE-501 rotary evaporator introduced by Jordan. I hope you can provide some help when you choose to buy a rotary evaporator and encounter problems when using the rotary evaporator after reading it.
ZZKD Machinery Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive manufacturer specializing in R&D, production, sales, laboratories, biochemical and pharmaceutical equipment, especially transevaporators, glass reactors, vacuum pumps, etc. 13 years of production and export experience and a series of ISO9001 and CE certificates, with warehouses in the United States, Spain and Thailand.
A good after-sales service
1. 24-hour online customer service to provide reasonable solutions.
2. Factory direct sales, fast arrival, 1-2 days from warehouse.
3. Video communication to guide problems that arise during use.
4. Professional after-sales department, after-sales return visit, maintenance service.
If you want to know about our products, or want to buy our equipment, please feel free to contact us, ZZKD will provide you with the most favorable price of RE-501 rotary evaporator.